09 octubre 2009

THE CINEMA


Hi! Today I would like to write about my favourite film. This is hard for me because I like many films and I can’t chose one!

Anyway, I think my favourite movie is “Life is Beautiful”. Despite it is a film that exhibicionist long ago, is one of my favourites, because every time I see it generates in me a special empathy for the characters and although know how it ends but keeps my attention all the time. I think I saw it about ten times!
Life is beautiful speech of Guido, an Italian man of Jewish descent. The film is set in Italy in World War II. Guido falls in love and later marries Dora, a former girlfriend of a Fascist official. As she has a son named Josué.

This family's happiness is short because Guido, his uncle and Josué are deported to a Nazi concentration camp. Dora, who wasn’t called to board the train that leads to the field, it is entered voluntarily with the whole family will end up in the field. There Guido pretends to his son Josué that everything is a game that will only win if not be seen by the "grumpy" German guards. Every day new games invented for his son and is using all his imagination to save the life of Joshua and was not see what is happening. The child, tempted by the tank, his father said, will be the winner, lives the Holocaust as a game, which suggests that even in the worst cases there may be hope.

I recomend it, because it is a movie that shows a part of history interspersed with personal stories of ordinary people.

In my opinion is a very good film that, as I said, would be many times more.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Dany:

    This movie is very pretty. The history of people moving in a historical context of cruelty, but the love she has for her child is father is very big.Is amazing how the father that his son manages to not suffer the cruelty of the Nazi.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar