30 octubre 2009

Music!!

I like a lot listening to music. I think I wouldn’t live without music! Why? Because the music makes me feel good, and I wake me up every morning full of energy. I couldn’t bear to commute from home to university without music.

I think I inherited my mother's taste in music, because since I was very young, she hears every weekend different types of music lively.

I like various types of music. I think I could hear an entire opera, and then listen to reggaeton without problems.

Now, normally I don’t hear these kinds of music. I like listening romantic music, rock, some pop songs and music makes me think. In general, the music I hear it depends on my mood, of the occasion, etc.

I like bands and singers as varied as: Los Bunkers, Jarabe de Palo, Los Rodríguez, Bacilos, Los Angeles Negros, Aretha Franklin, Amy Winehouse, Joss Stone, Lauryn Hill, The Fugees, The Clash, The Beatles, Pearl Jam, etc. And some musical styles like “cueca”, “salsa”, “mexican music”, etc.

More to like a band or a particular song, I prefer to listen to all types of music and realize the feelings I experience when I listened to. I love so much hearing the different instruments that sound in harmony, to distinguish some of them and through these I tell if a song is sad, happy, fear, etc.

Besides, I like listening the soundtracks of films, because I'm always thinking that at some point I can serve this type of music making activity with children in my class, and this music relax me.

Moreover, I think I have some musical talent, because I love singing and I'm good, I play some percussion instruments and guitar, but not very well.

Finally, I think that music is very important in the lives of people, enabling them to develop their creativity, express themselves differently and in some ways to be happier.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hello Dany!

    I feel great that you like so many styles of music and I agree with you that the music develops creativity and is very important in the lives of people.The life is more fun with music.

    kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that we agree with the type of music that hearing him, as several bands that you like, I like me. I find very good listening diverse music, as this allows you to open the horizon with sounds, do not just only a style, going from one to another according to your mood, like me.

    I think is funny, when you hear movie soundtracks you imagine situations in which students use it,but I think doing a movie with the music.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Dany..
    I like a lot listening to music from the movies, like you... I prefer especially the music of romantic movies, because, I'm very love... I recommend to you, listen to the soundtrack of the movie: PS I Love you. This music is very good ...

    Kises

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello friend,
    Your favorite music is very diverse, you go through all styles. Never get bored listening to the radio jejeje.

    I recommend you listening to Ismael Serrano, you know it, but you should hear more.

    A kiss.
    Ale.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with your classmates. It's better to listen to different kinds of music according to your mood. The more varied the kinds of music you like, the better. I know some people who like a very limited range of music and they are rather boring and predictable.
    Here's your post with a few corrections. Be careful with word order.

    Music!!
    I like listening to music a lot. I think I wouldn’t live without music! Why? Because (/) music makes me feel good, and I wake (/) up full of energy every morning. I couldn’t bear to commute from home to university without music.

    I think I inherited my mother's taste in music, because since I was very young, she HAS LISTENED TO different types of lively music every weekend.
    I like various types of music. I think I could LISTEN TO an entire opera, and IMMEDIATELY AFETER THAT listen to reggaeton without problems.

    Now, normally I don’t LISTEN TO these kinds of music. I like listening TO romantic music, rock, some pop songs and music THAT makes me think. In general, the music I LISTEN TO depends on my mood, ON the occasion, etc.

    I like bands and singers as varied as: Los Bunkers, Jarabe de Palo, Los Rodríguez, Bacilos, Los Angeles Negros, Aretha Franklin, Amy Winehouse, Joss Stone, Lauryn Hill, The Fugees, The Clash, The Beatles, Pearl Jam, etc. And some musical styles like “cueca”, “salsa”, “mexican music”, etc.

    More THAN LIKING a band or a particular song, I prefer to listen to all types of music and realize the feelings I experience when I listen(/) to THEM. I love (/) LISTENING TO the different instruments that sound in harmony, distinguishING some of them and through these I CAN tell if a song is sad, happy, fearFUL, etc.

    Besides, I like listening TO the soundtracks of films, because I'm always thinking that at some point I MIGHT USE this type of music TO DO AN activity with children in my class, and this music relaxES me.

    Moreover, I think I have some musical talent, because I love singing and I'm good, AT playING some percussion instruments and THE guitar, THOUGH not very well.

    Finally, I think that music is very important in the lives of people, enabling them to develop their creativity, express themselves differently and, in some ways, to be happier.

    ResponderEliminar